Arithmetic error - Intimation 143(1)(a)(i)

I got an intimation showing discrepancy in business income between ITR 3 and Computation as per intimation but when I'm comparing there's no such error in ITR 3 and calculation is rightly done by me..

How to respond to this intimation notice?
Replies (4)

Must be some dis-allowance of exemptions claimed; check the order thoroughly.

I haven't claimed any exemptions.. I've submitted normal ITR3 with expenses deductions...

how can the expenses be disallowed in 143(1) intimation!!

Hello sir,

Even I got same intimation showing discrepancy in business income between ITR 3 and Computation as per intimation but when I'm comparing there's no such error in ITR 3 and calculation is rightly done by me.

How did you solve the problem?? 

Please help.

I filed revised return . Looks like some bug in I T Systems software .Particularly ITR 3

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details