This post made me spellbound... I was just cursing my fate for something and then i gone through this post and now i realise that i m much happier than all of them above
This post made me spellbound... I was just cursing my fate for something and then i gone through this post and now i realise that i m much happier than all of them above
Truly inspirational...
Very Nice
Thank You
$ liza
Thanks very much
really motivating...
thanx for uploading & for motivating me...
Great Post Aryan Sir.....I wish more & more ppl to view this.....:)
GOOD PRESENTATION, THANK YOU SO MUCH
gr8 post yr...... mene kabhi nh socha tha k log itni problms face krte h.... hum to unse lakh times better condition me h... tb bhi rote rehte h....
when life gives you 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reason to smile
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals