Any one working with deloitte??

 

 

I have appeared for IPCC in Nov 2012 and expecting a positive result. I want to do articleship at Deloitte,But I don’t know anyone who works there nor there website is clear about recruitment.Can you please HELP to know the procedure to apply for articleship over there???  

Replies (1)

Hi Darshan,

I have done my articleship from Deloitte. I can guide you about doing articleship from Deloitte. when your results are out. Prepare an updated resume of yours and you can submit the resume directly to your city deloitte office (if your city has any.) or you can go to thier website and there is a option to submit resume there.

Generally Deloitte's short listing criteria is

No of attempts of passing of IPCE.

Academic Qualification

They take a written test and if they find you eligible for interview they will conduct an interview. Generally references works. I wish you all the good luck for the result and your articleship..

 

Regards,

CA Aninda Chatterjee

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details