Easy Office

Answer writting pattern in ca exam

Page no : 2

Rajesh (Assistant Manager Finance)   (89 Points)
Replied 08 September 2014

You can answer in any sequence. Just start on fresh page thats all. U can go as Q7, Q2, Q5 etc as per your confidence. This is what piyush wanted to know. Right piyush?
1 Like

Sharwan (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 08 September 2014

Totaly agree with suryavanshi

khushbu (article) (22 Points)
Replied 28 May 2016

As per new rule of ICAI questions answered first will be valued and subsequent questions will be ignored . I always follow the sequence given in the question paper . So if I just write question number without attempting the question  say Q 3 and leave some blank space and continue writing remaining  questions . So in that case Q3 will be considered as answerd? And will they ignore the last question which I actually attempted ? 

deepali gupta (student) (41 Points)
Replied 04 June 2016

I'm always told that no sequence is to be followed while answering questions, but that the parts of the ques are to be answered in sequence. Is it not right? Please someone confirm, Can we write ans for 2(a) then 5(b) then 2(c)? I dont think so. 

Mr. Suryavanshi, is this what you are implying or did I misunderstand?

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI (M.Com M.A. Economics CA)   (1294 Points)
Replied 10 June 2016

No Deepali
When you are answering Q2 you have to write all the sub parts together. you can not skip to Q5(B) after answering Q2(A).
I am talking about the Main que, not the Sub parts.

1 Like

Balamurali Krishna (Student & Article Trainee)   (178 Points)
Replied 05 August 2016

Please tell me which of the following sequences are correct, while attempting answers in IPCC
exams.

Sequence 1:
1a, 1b, 1c, 1d
2a, 2b, 2c, 2d
3a, 3b, 3c, 3d
4a, 4b, 4c, 4d

Sequence 2:
2a, 2b, 2c, 2d
1a, 1b, 1c, 1d
3a, 3b, 3c, 3d
4a, 4b, 4c, 4d

Sequence 3:
1b, 1c, 1d, 1a
2a, 2b, 2c, 2d

3a, 3b, 3c, 3d
4a, 4b, 4c, 4d

Sequence 4:
1a, 1b, 1c,
2a, 2b, 2c, 2d
3a, 3b, 3c, 3d
4a, 4b, 4c, 4d
1d

Sequence 5:
1a, 1b, 1c, 1d
2a, 2b
3a, 3b, 3c, 3d
4a, 4b, 4c, 4d
2c, 2d

Sequence 6:
1a, 1b,
2c, 2d
3a
4a, 4b, 4c, 4d
1c
2a
3c, 3d

In the hall ticket it is mentioned as follows:
"The answer to each question in all parts should be completed fully in one page, or in a consecutive
set of pages before the next question is taken up i.e. all parts of a question be done together."

If I first answer 1a, 1b and next question 2a, 2b and can I answer the remaining sub questions 1c,
1d, 2c, 2d at the end?

Also please let me know if sub questions can be answered in any order for example, 1b, 1c, 1d, 1a
or 2d, 2c, 2a, 2b.

The problem I'm facing is that, if I answer 1a, 1b(leave space for 1c & 1d) and 2a, 2b(leave space
for 2c & 2d) later if I answer the unanswered questions for which my answers are not very good, it
might give a wrong impression for the examiner or irritate the examiner.

Alternatively if I answer well know questions & subquestions, and later answer the remaining sub-questions, for example answer 1a, 1b & 2a, 2b first (without leaving any space) and later answer the remaining subquestions, will it give a good impression to examiner? Will those answers be valued?

I am confusded about this. Please guide me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro