Annual Return 9 for fy 20-21 for quarterly return cases

I have entered GSTR1 returns quarterly and 3 B monthly for FY 20-21. by mistake my option was set to monthly. In the month of June I have entered GSTR1 invoices for Apri May and June

When I go for filing Annual return 9 it prompts me to complete filing of all returns before you can file Annual returnb  9.

If again I enter April detail  which are entered  in June it will cause duplication.

Kindly advise how to file Annual Return

 

 

l

Replies (1)
I have leaved my contact details in inbox, you can call for any help.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details