Here's a snapshot of the Annexure GSTAM‑I (Registered Person’s Master File / RPMF) — as laid out in the GST Audit Manual. This preview highlights key sections such as the taxpayer’s profile, business constitution, and supply details.
Overview & Downloadable Format
Annexure GSTAM‑I is part of the GST Audit Manual 2019 issued by CBIC and is required to be updated periodically by registered persons, especially when responding to an audit notice under Section 65 of the CGST Act.taxmanagementindia.combizsolindia.com
It typically includes:
Part I – Registered Person’s Profile
Name, GSTIN, principal place of business, contact details, corporate office address, PAN, descripttion of goods/services, additional places of business.taxlok.comStudocu
Part II – Other Information
Business constitution (e.g., partnership, company), details of key persons (e.g., CEO, Director) with addresses, contact information, and additional identifiers like Customs BIN, IEC, CIN, etc.bizsolindia.comStudocu
Part III – Additional Sections (if applicable)
Designated bank details, HSN‑wise supply and tax payment data over the last 3 years, zero‑rated supplies, and more.Studocu
Download the Excel (or Word) Template
A ready-to-use Excel version of Annexure GSTAM‑I (RPMF) is available for download from CAclubindia:
Registered Person’s Master File - RPMF [Excel] — downloaded from CAclubindia with over 1,000 downloads.CAclubindia
Steps:
Visit the CAclubindia link titled "Registered person’s Master file – RPMF to be updated at regular intervals #xlsx".
Download the file (approx. 93 KB).
Open it in Excel and fill in the required details as per the sections mentioned above.
Alternatively, if you prefer working in Word, you may consider copying the layout from the Excel and formatting it into a Word document manually.
Quick Summary
Format
Source
What it Contains
Excel (.xlsx)
CAclubindia downloadable template
Fully formatted Annexure GSTAM‑I with structured sections ready for input
Snapshot
Above image preview
Visual layout of sections in Annexure GSTAM‑I
Components
GST Audit Manual (CBIC)
Sections including profile, business info, supply details, and tax data
Next Steps
Download the Excel template from CAclubindia.
Review the snapshot above to understand how to fill each section.
Populate the details in the Excel (or transfer to Word if needed).
Review for completeness and align with audit requirements under Section 65.
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies