And thats some freendship quotes......not to forget

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)

29 March 2013  

What Is True Friendship

We should make good friends because they are the asset which help us in bad times. When you’re sad and feel embarrassing and need someone who can hold your hands, feel your sorrows, make you happier and help you get out of that bitter situation. Time never remains the same, one must have to face both dimensions of life either good or bad. If this friendship is between girl and a boy, that would be more exposure for both of them. In this kind of friendship, both exchange gifts. 

But don’t take the friendship wrong. One should be very clear about what relation they have. There are many friends falling in love just because of confusion.

A good friend is like your introduction so you should be very careful about selecting your community and fellows.

Bad persons became good with the community of nice and good society persons, while a bad company can convert saints into devils and daring.

Friends always do little fun competition with each other, so bad company will lead you to compete for more badness while good company will help you became a good human being.

Being in friendship is more fun rather being in love, you remains in your senses in friendship while love snatches thinking ability. We all should respect friends and have them valued, they are the real colors of life. 

Below Are Some Quotes, That  realize you the importance of friendship.

1. A marriage of hearts

Friendship is the union of spirits, a marriage of hearts, and the bond thereof virtue. -

friendship quotes 1

2. Realize it's beauty

true friendship is like a Rose... We can't realize it's beauty until it fades.

friendship quotes 2

3. Heart measures

Though miles may lie between us. We are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles its measured by the heart

friendship quotes 3

4. Single soul

Friendship is a single soul living in two bodies. Aristofe

friendship quotes 4

5. Had a fight

A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.

friendship quotes 5

6. Love in friendship

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship never - Charles

friendship quotes 6

7. The Falling tree

The friendship between me and you, I will never compare to a chain; for that rains might rust, or the falling tree might break. - Willian Penn

friendship quotes 7

8. Rainbow heart

A friend is like a rainbow. They brighten your life when you've through a storm.

friendship quotes 8

9. Friendship is horizon

Friendship is hopizon - Which expands whenever we approach it. E.R. Harlip

friendship quotes 9

10. Only love

There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love. - Don Juan deMarco (1995)

friendship quotes 10

11. Forgotten the words

A friend is someone who knows the song in your hear and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

friendship quotes 11

12. Friendship and love

the greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.

friendship quotes 12

13. Better than theyself

Never contract friendship with a man that is not better that thyself - Confucious

friendship quotes 13

14. What is Friend?

What is friend? A friend is someone who think your life would be different if they didn't exists. A friend is someone who never leaves you out, you are always included when you are with them. A friend is there for you , no matter what. Does this describe your friend?

friendship quotes 14

15. Good friends

Good friends are like stars. You don;t always see them, but you know they're always there!

friendship quotes 15

16. I promise you

When an all-nighter means not getting up to pee... When all the names in my black book have M.D. after them... When getting lucky means finding my car in the parking lot... When the candles cost more than the cake... I promise you... We'll still be best friends!

friendship quotes 16

17. Everyone can see it

Friendship is like wetting you pants. Everyone can see it, but one you feel the true warmth.

friendship quotes 17

18. Believe in yourself

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

friendship quotes 18

19. Never, ever the same.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave foot prints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

friendship quotes 19

20. I ended up with you

I don't regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do because whenever I've done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you.

friendship quotes 20

21. Secret of friendship

The secret of friendship is being a good listener.

friendship quotes 21

22. My special friend

Friendship.. Every time you cross my mind, I think how lucky I've been, to have you as my special friend.

friendship quotes 22

23. I thought I was the only one

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another; What! You too? I thought I was the only one. - C.S. Lewis

friendship quotes 23