Amount Received from Jan seva Kendra

Dear Sir

I have received 57 lakhs rupees from Jan seva Kendra I gave them cash amount for the same now I want to know that how should I show in the books of accounts of that amount
Replies (1)

Record the transaction by debiting your Cash or Bank account for ₹57 lakhs and crediting either your Service Revenue account (if the service is completed) or an Advance from Customer account (if the service is pending). Ensure you document the transaction clearly and check for compliance with cash transaction limits under local tax laws.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details