Am i overaged for start??- help me

 

I have seen lots of topic like this on CCI,and I thought I would never get depressed and post such things,but here I m feeling distressed and I think only my CCi friends can help me out with this.

 

 I passed my 12th in 2004 and joined CA just after it. I cleared my PE1 in november 2005. Due to some problems in sunday test I was not eligible for november 2006 attempt and I attempted my both groups in may 2007. I cleared my 1st group but flunked in grp 2 which I cleared in may 2008 aftr which I  joined articleship. I have given my finals for the third time in nov 2011 in which i m hopeful of passing both the groups. the problem is if I flunk this time too,I would loose patience and as of now I have lost all confidence in myself. My parents are waiting for me,my girl is waiting for me. I will be 25 this Feb and I think I should have started my career atleast a year back or so. Its been 8 years since I joined CA and that is killing me. Will I be able to secure a job in this scenario??? I dont have words wat to say..

 

 

Replies (4)

Dear Friend,

My case even worse than your. I started in 2001 and completed in 2010, but still iam a highly paid professional in a Japanese MNC in Gurgaon.Even best part is that iam working continuously after completing my articleshio and CA Inter in 2004 and completed my CA Final along with my Job.

 

So dont worry give your best and leave rest to God.

 

Thanks

 

Dear Santosh,

Your are very good example of determinded for own gaol and winner. 

Originally posted by : Raj Kumar Gupta

Dear Santosh,

Your are very good example of determinded for own gaol and winner. 

See Mr. FCA, Life is full of Inspirations. There are People with such a great experiences that one must learn from them. U just need to look at them and share their knowledge. The mere thought of giving up ruins all the efforts. remember the story of Robert Bruce and spider? Dont give up.

Give ur best with all the strength u have. U CAN DO IT.

Dont worry friend, I am 26 and my CA final is still left and also my girl and my parents are waiting for me to complete. Just work hard and you will pass in flying colors............. keep trying.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details