THNKS A LOT
thank you sir
DATS SUCH A NICE
Dear Mr.Anukar,
It is very glad to contact you, I K L Prasad, enrolled for CS-Executive Programme, and going to sit exams in next June-2012.
I paid for oral coaching in ICSI institute. But they are not yet conducted classes. I am tension. What can I do now. I cannot be able to leave it and go for another private Institute.
I hope you can clarify my tension.
Regards
Prasad
thanks a alot sir u helped me alot by posting ur valuable post thnks a tonn
hey hi can any one provide me income tax amendments applicable for may 2012 pcc exam....
send on singhal.cool.sahil21 @ gmail.com
thanks
THANK U VERY MUCH SIR
Friends,
Looking forward for notes/ tips/ imp questions/ topics for preparation of Module 3 & 4 of professional for June attempt.
Thanks
ya thanks a lot sir
https://www.facebook.com/groups/182765825150220/
Thank you, Sir
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals