Thank you so much
could you please suggest me how to prepare for cs executive - Cost Accounting as I am non commerce student
Thank you so much
could you please suggest me how to prepare for cs executive - Cost Accounting as I am non commerce student
Dear Ankur Sir,
I am really greatful to you .....Your articles are really helpful... Your article on Self study Vs Coaching Classes and Examination tips cornering subjectwise stratergies are very much helpful to me... In fact your articles help to build confidence in me ....This is the first time i am replying to you sir....
Thank you very much.........
Amazing tips..........................thanks........
thanks a lot sir
this is very useful for students
awsome.........realy
Sincere Thnks..............
PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO PREPARE FOR COST MANAGEMENT(FINAL OLD COURSE).I M FACING LOT OF PRBLEMS IN THIS PAPER .BECAUSE OF THIS PAPER I FAILED THREE TIME .PLEASE HELP ME.
BIRESH NARAYAN JHA
FINAL(GROUP II)
thank u very much sir 4 ur priceless suggestions 4 writing exams, i m a ca final student, can u tell hw 2 prepare 4 company law, plz help sir
Thanks a lot Ankur for the tips.
SIR, WANNA SALUTE YOU... YOU ARE JUZZ AMAZING... KEEP SHARING... KEEP HELPING...
Hi,
i ve major issues in tax. im just scared of this paper. i just dont know how to write and attempt this papers theory answers. hope you can help.
thanks,
minal pcc
Thank u very much sir. My preparation pattern is almost relevant to your suggetions. Although I got very useful ideas about presentation skills like answering the distinctive questions, Yes/No questions, etc: Thank u very much Sir.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals