AIS high value transaction related query

Hi,

For previous year I received notification to submit response for high value transactions in AIS. I logged in to my compliance portal AIS and submitted the response for all 100% of the rows. Still the overall status of my submission is Partially Submitted. It should have been just Submitted (Not partial) I logged a ticket with them in April-22. Now despite 3 months the ticket is still open. They still have not figured out the issue.

I have directly been contacted by AIS personnel over phone on this matter and I now have his direct contact number. I have called him back a few times and directly interacted with him. I have submitted all latest JSON files and everything to him. Yet they are unable to solve this still.

My questions is at this stage will going to CA help? Do CA’s have anything additional powers that they can do here apart from what I am doing and what would that be?

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A user is experiencing an issue where their AIS high value transaction submission status remains 'Partially Submitted' despite submitting 100% of the data. They have an open ticket with AIS support for three months with no resolution, even after direct contact with AIS personnel. The user is seeking advice on whether involving a Chartered Accountant could help resolve the technical issue and if they have additional powers. They also have questions about updated returns and AIS feedback.

Might be technical error in AIS.Convert json in Excel & send in Excel format for these easy reference.

I submitted Updated return for AY 22-23 but I still feel that there is some more tax liability. Can I get tax deposited after filing updated return? I see some AIS feedbacks also under my PAN which I have submitted as correct. What happens after submitting AIS feedback?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details