Address enquiry

i ordered books in cds but I don't know if I gave old address .. if I want to check n change how do I do
Replies (6)
Quick Summary
If you've ordered books from CDS and are unsure about your delivery address, you can check your order details by logging into the CDS portal. If the address isn't displayed in the order details, navigate to the 'VIEW PROFILE' section to find it. Should you need to change the address, you may need to verify your registered mobile number via OTP.

Just login and verify your order details in CDS portal
In order details address not shown
Go to VIEW PROFILE option, then u can find your adress
Agreed
If I m trying to change they say verify otp from mobile .. but I m not getting otp in mobile
Give your registered mobile number

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details