Easy Office
LCI Learning

Additional director

Page no : 2

GOPI KRISHNA (MBA) (32 Points)
Replied 26 September 2012

Dear all, I have registered PVT LTD to execute software development. My self and my father is 2 directors, (registered Directors)we have DIN number too. To build profile of the company, i want to add few people who are from technical and Marketing background and are my friends and my old associates. I would like to add their names as key people in my website and also in handouts etc. Shall i show them as directors ? if yes do i need to register their names and allot shares to them too? They will not have any role in my business. just i am using their names and face value. they dont have any problems. I am not going to pay them also. what is the best way to project them. As directors or Executive Directors or what is the other designation i can give to them. Few my friends are working at reputed companies. and they are ready to lend their names for my company. Who shall i use their names with out they get efected in their professional life. Their company should not object and they should not have any problem in their workplace. I want to show my clients that my company has technical backup of so many technical people. What is the solution for my issue. Kindly suggest me and Guide me. Gopi krishna, 9849527706, Hyderabad.

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

Gopi ji,

You can appoint them as Non Executive Directors and file form 32. You not need to pay any salary to them. Neither issuance of shares to them is required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro