Accounting treatment of factory license fee

Amount paid towards factory license fee will be treated as direct or indirect expense ??
Replies (9)
indirect expenses as it's not related directly to production

thanks sir

most welcome
most welcome

It's like an indirect expense as your starting a factory and God knows if it will be a going concern. I think it will be added to preliminary expenses and amortised. 

 

Renewing it is a direct expense as a going concern will not happen it. This is a controversy. 

I meant WITHOUT A LICENSE FOR A GOING CONCERN, THERE IS NO PRODUCTION AND THUS IT BECOMES A DIRECT COST. 

I'm saying renewing is a directly attributable cost to production. I like more insights. 

I'm saying renewing is a directly attributable cost to production. I like more insights. 

I'm saying renewing is a directly attributable cost to production. I like more insights. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details