Accounting Standards Practical Questions for IPCC

CAN ANYONE PLEASE UPLOAD THE  PRACTICAL QUESTIONS OF ACCOUNTING STANDARS FOR IPCC GROUP I ACCOUNTS?????




THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Replies (7)

 

Hi

Few collection of such cases studies are available at

https://mgcoca.com/index_files/CASEACCT.pdf

Note: Kindly check its relevance taking into a/c the current context.

 

Regards,

DK

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SEND THE  PRACTICAL QUESTIONS OF ACCOUNTING STANDARS FORC.A finalGROUP I ACCOUNTS?????

 

amitch25294 @ rediffmail.com

thanku indecision

cheeky thank u

PLEASE ITS A REQUEST TO EVERY ON WHO IS READING THIS...........

I HAVE A PROBLEM IN ACCOUNTS FOR PACTIE I DONT HAVE ANY BOOK O MATERIAL I HAVE ONLY STUDY MATERIAL,,,,

PLEASE IF ANY ONE CAN UPLOAD OR MAIL ME PRACTICAL QUESTIONS ON ACCOUNTING FOR CA IPCC GROUP 1 AND OF MORE SUBJECTS.

MY MAIL ID IS............................

230995sa @ gmail.com.

my name is shubham kumar agrawal.

please help me in this regard..................

if any one can upload today its favour for me..............................

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SEND THE  PRACTICAL QUESTIONS OF ACCOUNTING STANDARS.

Accounting Standards Practical Questions for IPCC

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details