Thank you very much Sir
Thank you very much Sir
Very useful data. Thanky you friend Mr.Ratan. I wish that you can add one more excel sheet relating to
1. Ratios: Current Ratio, Liquidity ratio, DE Ratio, TOL/TNW, etc.
If I am wrong about the above suggestion, please ignore this message.
G.V.Rama Krishna,
Hyderabad
I am working for a construction co. the management is asking for MIS reports.
Kindly forward me few templates of MIS reports for Construction co so that i can present to my manager.
Regards
B.Kumar
THANKS SO MUCH ......... I FOUND VERY USUFULL INFORMATION THANKS........
Respected Seniors and Dear Friends,
This is Manoj Kumar from Hyderabad, doing as a US Accounts Executive in IT Solutions company,
it is It Staffing and developing company, any one please advice to me how to prepare the MIS financial reports to IT Staffing and developing company, and give some sample xls file,
I am eagarly waiting for your responce
Thanks & Regards
Manoj Kumar
very thanks sir..
Thank you very much Sir,
Your MIS Report format are just excellent
thanks , it is useful data for us
Regards
Muthukumar
Newport Shipping
Chennai
Thazk you so much for sharing..
A MILLION THANK YOU
Good morning Sir,
Can anybody share MIS REPORTS for automobile industry.
regards
shridhar
Can any one share with me regarding MIS reports pertaining to automobile industry
regards
shridhar
Credit control executive
Useful. Thank you
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals