ACCA Scope in India

Hi friends 

I'm looking to register for Acca course 

I want to know whether there are sufficient opportunities in India for Acca

I have passed my Bcom and CA inter and I have completed my articleship 

Looking forward to your views 

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores the viability of pursuing an ACCA qualification in India, particularly for individuals with a BCom and CA Inter background who have discontinued their CA final studies. Participants share insights on the scope and opportunities available for ACCA professionals within India and highlight its stronger global recognition.

When you are having your ca final attempt? or appeared in dec for both?

I have discontinued CA final 

Then you may go for ACCA, it is preferable more outside india, person prefer this for global opportunities.

May i know the reason why uh have left CA?
Not happy with paper valuation

Group system

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details