About interest on gst 3B

my firm turnover is above 5 crores I have input tax on March return I need not to pay any tax, so if I file my return after 5th May am I liable to pay any interest, if it on what basis the interest will be calculated.
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
This discussion clarifies the rules around interest on late GST returns when there is no tax payable. If your firm's turnover exceeds 5 crores and you have input tax credits that offset your liability, you generally won't be charged interest even if you file your GSTR-3B return after the 5th of May. The consensus is that no interest is applicable if there is no tax due.

If there is no payable. then there is no interest for u
Yes... I agreed to Mr Gowtham.
TQ Gowtham

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details