A wise women

Hope you all will enjoy …………………

 

There was a man who had worked all his life, had saved all of his money, and was a real 'miser' when it came to his money.

 

Just before he died, he said to his wife...

 

'When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me.

 

I want to take my money to the afterlife with me.'

 

And so he got his wife to promise him, with all of her heart, that when he died, she would put all of the money into the casket with him.

 

Well, he died one Day. He was stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there - dressed in black, and her close friend & relatives were sitting next to her.

 

When they finished the ceremony, and just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife uttered ,

 

'Wait just a moment!' 

 

She had a small metal box with her; she came over with the box and put it in the casket.

 

Then the undertakers locked the casket down and they rolled it away.

 

So her close friend asked ,

 

'Girl, I know you were not fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband as per his wish,

 

The loyal wife replied,

 

'Listen, I'm a Christian; I cannot go back on my word.  

I confess and I had promised him that I will put that money into the casket with him.'

 

'You mean to tell me that you have put that money in the casket with him!?!?!?'  

 

'I indeed , I sure did that ,' said the loyal wife.

 

'I got it all together, put it into my account, and wrote him a cheque....

 

If whenever he can cash it, then he can spend it per his will ,

Replies (2)

:) Very Good 

The Story was very nice

I think she must be an CA 

A wise women

really intellegent ans

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details