A CA love story...

A cute love story by a CA....

She is in 10 th class

I am in 10 th...

She is in PUC

I am in PUC...

She is in BA

I am in CA...

She is in MA

I am in CA...

She is in Phd

I am in CA...

She is getting married today

I have my exams today......

 

Replies (3)
Originally posted by : RIYAS PARAT
She is getting married today
I have my exams today......
 

 

i think thats what you call rubbing salt to the wound

great but not applicablle to every1 :p

VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY REPETATIVE...ALREADY POSTED N NO OF TIMES

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details