80CCD (1B)

rashmi ranjan mallick   22 July 2019

rashmi ranjan mallick

 5 points

| My Other Post

I have invested Rs 21400/- in previous financial year in 80CCD (1B). But in forms it is showing qualifying amount of Rs 50000/-. I am a salaried person and TDS is done from my company side is it a human error or how can I am able to get 50000 deducted amount by investing 21400.???


rama krishnan   22 July 2019

rama krishnan

 856 likes  9178 points

View Profile | My Other Post

no you can claim deduction of amount paid towards nps or 50000 whichever is less under 80ccd(1b)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »