3B Complicated Query

Hi Experts,

I have filed 3B nil return mistakenly in the month of January but filed correct R1.
Later on I got to know in May that I have filed wrong 3B at that time I have made the challan for the exact liability(didn't set off with ITC) and paid the amount

Question
1.) Do I have to take the liability and ITC of Jan month in next month(August 3B)

2.) The amount I have paid through challan in May is reflecting in my Cash ledger, is it okay or I need to adjust it?

Thanks for your prompt reply
Replies (1)
1. Yes
2. adjust it by creating liability in aug18

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details