108 issue-urgent

HI,

I had completed my articleship in March 2012 but since I was appearing for my exams in May 12 I deposited my form 108 in the month of July along with condonation letter and prescribed fine. 

Since I didn't clear in May, I am now reappearing for the exams in November and during this only my principal (not me) received a letter from the institute stating a discrepancy in my form 108 which read that-"articled assistant has not signed on the last page of the form"

 

My query is, what should I do in such a situation? Should I give a refernce to the letter received by my principal and resend the old form 108(dated in July) or should I submit a new form 108(which will be dated in October) with the fine prevailing at present.

 

I have my exams on head and don't want any hustles. Please provide me with the option that's most convinient at present.

 

Regards,

Prateek Surana

Replies (1)

 Better contact  the person who sent letter 2 u 2 know what u

need 2 do further

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details