[Resolved]Ipcc registration expired - exams up ahead!

I am registered with IPCC effective from 31st July 2009, it has expired now.

I will be applying for re-validation in 2 days and will be appearing for IPC exams this November 2013.

Should I wait for Re-Validated Letter to arrive or SHall I apply for Revalidation and Fill IPC exam form at the same time with the old Registration number?

Please guide me.

Replies (1)

ICAI  e-Sahaayataa resolved my query.

I posted them the same question above and this was their reply

"you can fill the examination form and apply for revalidation, don't wait for revalidation"

 

Thanks anyway.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details