**regarding article ship transfer(urgent)**

Hi Gurus and frnds,

            I was completed Group I in first attempt and joined in a firm for Artcleship about two months back. Due to some personal health problems I just want transfer to another firm which is located in another city. what is the procedure for it or else could you please provide the authorised link which will give the information regarding Artcle ship student transfer..

 

Thanking You all.. with Regards..

Replies (7)

Read this post :

Transfer/Termination of Articleship, allowed Transfer during the first year of articles without any restriction

https://carocks.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/transfertermination-of-articleship-allowed-transfer-during-the-first-year-of-articles-without-any-restriction/

U can transfer it without any restriction. As said by Jaanvi Chandra

hi frens, I  have cleared 1st grp in Nov 2011 and appeared for  grp 2 in may 2012.I m working as article in a small firm but there is no exposure, no audits so I m  wanting to take transfer but the problem is I had registered on 3rd april and took leave of 1.5mnths for  2nd grp and ty bcom exams, hw shud I apply for transfer. I may get consent of my principal by convincing, but leave may create problem?plz rply. thanks in advance

Thank you..  Thank  you very much  Janvi Chandra and Divya and Lakshmi..
 

@ vijaya laxmi, leave and all also not a problem, if your princial is accepted for less number of leaves u can easily transfer with thosno. of days, who will come and see how many days u worked and all,ok,so,request your principal to reduce your leave

You can take transfer freely in your first year of articleship. Moreover, its in a different city, no prior approval is required.

 

Even I took  transfer in my 1st year of articleship, I terminated articleship in my previous firm and within 2 days I got myself registered in another firm.

Dont worry there wont be any problem at all.

@ Vijaya lakshmi: If yu hav taken excess leave it vil only extend ur training period.. U need not worry about it.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details