Goods and Service Tax (GST)which has been implemented from 1st July 2017 has significantly impacted most businesses. It is going to have far reaching implications on business as indicated during last 10 months experience under GST regime. ASSOCHAM being the pro-active Chamber of Commerce and Industries, has decided to organize an inter-active National Seminar on GST as per the following schedule to provide the ground level feedback to the Government to resolve implementation issues and provide platform to Industry to have valuable insight in to operation of GST.
|Day & Date
||Venue & City
24th May, 2018
|10.00 am - 5.30 pm
||The Orchid, Mumbai
- Important decisions of upcoming 27th GST Council Meeting & its impact
- Input tax credit eligibility under GST and the difficulties in availing credit
- Inter-State Movement of goods and difficulties in implementation of E-way Bill system
- Impact on exports under GST regime and effectiveness of zero rating concept
- Issues in inter-branch transactions and related party transactions with or without consideration
- Continuation of tax exemption/concessions approved under earlier tax regime (Grand Fathering)
- Anti-profiteering provision under GST and its effectiveness
- Dispute resolution under Dual GST regime
- Smt Sungita Sharma*, Chief Commissioner of GST Mumbai
- Shri Rajiv Jalota, Commissioner of Sales Tax, Govt. of Maharashtra
- Shri Sumit Dutt Majumder, Former Chairman CBEC
- Shri Nihal Kothari, Chairman, National Council on Indirect Taxes, ASSOCHAM
- Shri J.K. Mittal, Co-chairman, National Council on Indirect Taxes, ASSOCHAM
- Other experts from Industry & consulting firm.
- * Invited
Who should attend:
CEOs, CFOs, Finance / Accounts / Legal Executives, Senior Auditors and Financial Professionals / Consultants, e-Commerce Businessmen, Startups, Traders, Service providers and manufacturing availing CENVAT credit, Exporters of services, Users of services provided in India or abroad, Middle & Senior Level executives dealing in Indirect Taxes in the corporate world as well as the practicing CA, CS, CMA/ Corporate Advocates and other related professionals.
- Fees is kept at Rs. 4000/- per participant (including Taxes, refreshment & lunch)
- 10% discount for two and 20% for three or more nominations from the same organization
(Prior Registration is mandatory)
Kindly fill in the attached registration form and send to us at
email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
For further details please contact: