Why you should enroll in this course?
- In depth analysis of GSTR 9C form GST Audit Reconciliation Statement
- Language: Hindi for the benefit of majority of members, Hindi language is used in the recording except for the English terminologies.
- Duration: The video is of 4.5 hours(approx.) which itself is the proof how comprehensive the recording is. While other videos or seminars are completed in maximum of 2 hours.
- Notes: The trainer has referred almost all the books available in the market including ICAI'Ts Technical Guide on GST and has made summary handwritten notes in just 25 pages which cover all the tables of GSTR 9C comprehensively that too in a very simple language which can be understood even by a beginner.
- Coverage: Detailed analysis of each table of GSTR-9C, sample offer letter and acceptance by auditor. Along with this the trainer has even provided a checklist for GST Audit and has explained all the provisions of GST relevant for GST audit in the video in a very simple manner.
- Flowcharts, examples, diagrams, summary etc are used to make the subject very simple for everyone.
- Real life practical issues are used as examples to explain the concept of GST audit.
- Inclusions: GST Audit GSTR 9C videos, E-book of handwritten notes, Sample offer and acceptance letter for auditor, comprehensive checklist for conducting GST Audit.
- Who can enroll in this course? Anyone whether in practice or not who wants to become an expert in GST Audit.
- So are you ready to become an expert in GST Audit? If yes, then enroll for this course.
Contents of the Course:
- Form GSTR-9C (See rule 80 (3))
- Reconciliation Statement
- Reconciliation of Gross Turnover
- Reasons for Un - Reconciled difference in Annual Gross Turnover
- Reconciliation of Taxable Turnover
- Reasons for Un - Reconciled difference in taxable turnover
- Reconciliation of rate wise liability and amount payable thereon
- Reasons for un-reconciled payment of amount
- Additional amount payable but not paid
- Reconciliation of Net Input Tax Credit (ITC)
- Reasons for un-reconciled difference in ITC
- Reconciliation of ITC declared in Annual Return (GSTR9) with ITC availed on expenses as per audited Annual Financial Statement or books of account
- Reasons for un - reconciled difference in ITC
- Tax Payable on unreconciled difference in ITC
- Auditor'Ts Recommendation
- Offer and Acceptance Letter
- GST Audit comprehensive Checklist
Vivek Agarwal is an Associate member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is also a Company Secretary and Bachelor of Laws. He is an expert in GST handling all the matters related to indirect taxation. He has good experience in handling Survey, Search & Seizure cases and Income-tax Appeals related work. He co-authored the said book titled "Tax Payers' Practical Guide to Survey under Income Tax Act, 1961". He also made presentations in the seminars of ICAI. He is specialized in providing tax consultation and advisory solutions in the matters of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Total Length of Videos: 4.42 Hrs
- Expiry: 2.0 months (Unlimited viewing)
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in Full Screen viewing
- Course/Subject purchased once cannot be cancelled.