Introduction to the course
As the program name suggests, this course has been designed to introduce participants to the world of trading in a structured and methodical manner. Professional Trading is about developing core competency and specialization in the instruments your trade. The Beginner Video Education Series has been designed and delivered in a way that makes complex concepts extremely easy to understand and relate. The combination of Theory and Practical Application via course delivery on EmTrade differentiates the program from other courses available online.
Why should I complete this course?
Trading can be done for cash flow and income generation. It can be for both part time income or as a full time profession.
Who should enrol for this course?
- Fresher seeking to learn basics of trading.
- Earn extra income.
- Market participants who wish to upgrade their knowledge and trade professionally.
What are the advantages?
- Course designed by a team with over 50 years of market experience.
- Up to date programme module.
- 100% focus on practical learning.
- Proprietary Tool: EM ProTrade.
- Live Market Learning – use of simulator to test concepts studied.
- Study Material Provided.
- Access to weekly webinar for market analysis.
What is the USP?
- Combination of Theory + Practical Application.
- Content delivered in a format including Presentation and usage of EmTrade (Proprietary Tool) to aid in applying learned concepts.
- Access to weekly webinars.
- Availability of Study Material.
Contents of the Course:
- Why traders lose money?
- Educated Approach to Trading
- Trading Terminology
- Interview with Professional Traders
- Intro to Futures & Options
- Day, Swing & Positional Trading
- Time Frame & Charts Type
- Candle Stick Construction
- Candle Stick Interpretation
- Support Band
- Resistance Band
- Trend Stages
- Downward Trend
- Sideways Trend
- Moving Averages
- Bollinger Bands
- RSI - Relative Strength Index
- Top Down Approach
- Putting it all together
- Interview with Mr. Bharat Nanavati – Professional Trader
- Interview with Mr. Shrikant
An industry veteran with over two and half decades of experience, Hitesh has had a successful career as a Technical Analyst and Market Strategist across top tier firms both at Retail and Institution level, including Citi Investment Research and Global Markets, Centrum Broking, ShareKhan and Motilal Oswal. Having developed in-depth product expertise, Hitesh has effectively developed courses in the domain of Trading and Investing across multiple delivery platforms. He is Head-Education at the FinLearn Academy since inception in 2016.
- Total Length of Videos: 3.5 Hrs
- Expiry: 3.0 months or 30 Hrs
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in Full Screen viewing
- Course/Subject purchased once cannot be cancelled.