Head / Manager - Finance & Accounts
Location: Hyderabad, AP, India
Company: CSIBPO LLC
• Providing vertical leadership and managing implementation of improved processes in finance, and ensuring compliance as per relevant norms to the group of companies into software development, Staffing, BPO & LPO.
• Identifying where business changes will affect the F&A processes, playing a vital role in shaping a business strategy.
• Should have specific focus on Month-End Close, System and General Ledger Reconciliations, Internal Controls and Financial Planning and Analysis exposure would be an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles (concepts of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow & linkages).
• Collate MIS reports / information from the BU and finalise the MIS for top management review.
• Coordinate preparation of the corporate budgets and cash flows and ensure timely preparation of the same.
• Verify all payment and receipt vouchers, MIS data accuracy, costing procedures, budgeting requirements and funding proposals of the BU.
• Establish/monitor finance events/ initiatives throughout the year and coach business leaders.
• Review and take decisions on finance policy exceptions by using sound judgment.
• Closely work with the BU head in formulating the Annual Business Plan for the BU.
• Statutory compliances: company law, foreign exchange management, income tax, payment of wages, provident fund, the (state) shops and industrial establishment, the (state) general sales tax, the central sales tax, central excise tariffs and manuals, professional tax...
(Finance Manager / Sr Finance Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Designation Finance Manager / Senior Finance Manager
Skill Set • Qualified CA ( Max 3 attempts )
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Prior management experience is a must
• Approximately 7 -12 years experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Financial responsibilities will include supervision of accounts payable, cash reconciliation, all payroll functions, all tax preparation functions, administration of audits, month close accounting, fixed assets
• Multinational company experience (preferably US)
• Experience in Indian Statutory and tax audits and US GAAP
• Experience in STPI/SEZ tax zones a plus
• Experience in Software revenue recognition rules a plus
• Should be a team player
• In the future candidate will also assist US in revenue recognition and Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
1 Supervising Accounts Payable work
2 Passing of Journal Entries
3 Passing of Month close entries
4 Preparing Monthly Financials as per Indian GAAP and US GAAP
1 VAT and Sales Tax Monthly Return
2 WCT - Remittance - Monthly
3 WCT - Certificate to Dept. & Vendor - Monthly
4 TDS Remittance - Monthly (other than Salary)
5 TDS Others- Issue of Form 16A
6 TDS Others -Filing of E-Returns - Quarter
7 TDS Others -Filing of E-Returns - Annual
8 Fringe Benefit Tax - Remittance - Quarter
9 Fringe Benefit Tax - Return - Annual
10 Service Tax
11 Softex Filing
12 FIRC filing with Authorized Dealer
13 Income Tax Return
14 TDS Challans - Salaries
15 PT Challans - Salaries
16 PF Challans - Salaries
17 E TDS-Salary Related
18 Form 16
19 Advance Income Tax Payment-Quarterly
20 Advance FBT payment-Quarterly
21 Shop and Establishment Act
C Fixed Assets
1 Creation of Assets in Accounts Software
2 Verifying the payments
3 Capitalization of assets on installation/ready for use
4 Accrual of fixed assets at the month end
5 Maintaining fixed assets supporting
6 Review of bond register
7 Maintaining fixed assets register in excel
8 Reconciliatiation between fixed asset sub ledger and GL in Accounts software
9 Maintaining fixed assets register in excel
10 Reconciliatiation between fixed asset sub ledger and GL in Accounts Software
11 Review of assets accounted for classification and cost centre
12 Follow up on long outstanding assets in AUC/WIP
13 Depreciation run in Accounts Software
14 Review of depreciation run in Accounts Software for correctness and completeness
15 Preparation of fixed assets schedule for month end close review
16 Physical verification of assets
17 Review of fixed assets process for improvements
D Payroll ( Supervision or Hands on Experience )
1 Getting Payroll inputs form HR on monthly bases
2 Sending all the details to Payroll vendor
3 Cross checking payroll data received from Payroll Vendor
4 Making salary payment
5 Taking care of all statutory liability reating to payroll
(Management Trainee/Assistant Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
->A Qualified Chartered Accountant
->Post qualification exp of 1-3 years
->Must have good knowledge in Fixed Asset Accounting, General Accounting and Reconciliations.
->Willing to Work in Night Shifts
->Excellent Communication Skills