Skills & Experience : Reqd. CS
*Assisting in compliance as per Companies Act provisions, RBI NBFC regulations and any other regulations as may be applicable to the Company from time to time. * Liaising & dealing with Statutory and regulatory authorities such as ROC/RBI /SEBI etc. Assist in reporting to the Board and liaison with Board of directors, internal & external stakeholders. Responsible for arranging the shareholders and company board meeting Ability to assess, review and develop framework, processes and policies. Play a role of connectors between the investors, board of directors, and authorities who work in the direction of the company’s functioning and regulation. Maintenance of company statutory registers and manage tasks related to securities, their transfer and transmission. To file statutory returns and forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs / Registrar of Companies Manage internal and external statutory audits on regular basis. Other operational works like client documentation, charge execution, maintenance and tracking. Also, closely work in any other secretarial and operational support to the Company's existing structure. Possess good inter-personal skills and maintain cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
Roles and responsibilities-
• We are looking only CA dropout, B.com Graduates for who can help in client management and documentation
• Candidates with experience of articleship / internship from reputed firms and industry experience
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Should carry a very good attitude and willing to work on any work assigned
• Responsible for handling day to day accounts of firms and Small and Medium Business Organization
• Help in the filing of annual return of companies with ROC
• Should have Knowledge in vouching and verification of books of the firms during the audit period
• Accounting, taxation background
• Good knowledge about all the taxation and policies
• Help in incorporation assignments for Company /NBFC/ LLP/ OPC/ Sole Prop. / Nidhi/ Section 8/ NGO/ Trust etc.
• Accounting and Bookkeeping
• All other CA work like GST, PF, ESIC, Trade Mark, FSSAI, ISO, IEC, etc.
• Client management
Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Dynamic, enthusiastic and energetic candidates having Good Communication Skills, fire in the belly to become a CA for the fast changing business environment. Eager to Learn, good knowledge on curriculum subjects and working exposure on MS Office and Accounting Software will be preferred.
Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
1) A strong conceptual base in Audit, Finance, and Tax.
2) A good team player with effective interpersonal skills and writing skills.
3) Willing to learn Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.