We wish to hire a tax intern. The intern would be making tax articles, doing tax research. The intern would be given training on taxation legal writing and content writing. The vacancy is best suitable for intern wishing to make career in tax advisory , litigation and wanting to have Indirect tax subject expertise.
(Sr Executive- Service Tax) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
1) Compute Service Tax liability as per the provisions and ensure payment of Service Tax on time
2) Filing of Service Tax returns on timely basis.
3) Maintain Cenvat Register as per the provisions
4) Ensure all the new provisions/changes in rules are strictly adhered to as and when these are introduced.
5) Maintain necessary files/registers of Cenvat bills/ST paid challans for Audit and future reference
6) Service Tax accounting on timely basis.
7) Furnish Service Tax recon wherever required.
8) Liaison with Auditors/consultants for furnishing details as required for the purpose of Audit/Scrutiny
9) Preparation of details as required to be submitted for Service Tax department or any other government authority
(Finance Executive) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
- Excellent Knowledge of financial instruments.
- Experience in Service Tax
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy
- A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, project management and interpersonal skills. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Flexibility to travel as necessary to meet client needs
-Application of Tax Accounting standards for preparation of Tax based financial statements
- Preparation/development of accounting manuals.