(Senior Executive / AM - Indirect Taxation) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Analyze relevant tax law as it applies to business including proposed GST, Customs, service tax, etc and other indirect taxes and levies. Formulate strategies to ensure adherence to relevant laws.
• Monitoring and advising the implementation proposed GST, changes in Service Tax, implementation of procedural changes including, new provisions across the Company
• Working Knowledge of VAT, Central Excise and Service Tax Audits. Coordinating with the Assessing officer for closure of Assessment, Audit reply thereon.
• Dealing in litigation matters, and finalization of reply of Show Cause notices.
• Provide pro-active indirect tax advice to management with respect to all operations.
• Responsible for timely Monthly/ Annual / Quarterly Tax payments and preparation and filling returns under VAT/Service Tax & Proposed GST after thorough scrutiny, also responsible for claim rebate / tax credits including but not limited to CENVAT Credit wherever applicable.
• Constantly improvise and implement processes to increase efficiency and accuracy to protect organizational Interest.
• Prepare MIS / reports like compliance reports for Management.
Candidates from Delhi / NCR should apply.
Good Communication Skills
D Arvind & Associates LLP(DAA) is a firm founded by Ex Partner of KPMG in the year 2010. The firm specializes in Indirect Taxes and GST apart from rendering Internal Audit and Corporate Governance services.
The Firm requires an article assistant at Bangalore. The candidate can approach
Siddharth at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Senior Tax & Audit Associate) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
• CA Inter Passed and completed articleship.
• Knowledge on indirect tax laws (Service Tax, Excise, VAT, GST, etc.)
• Basic computer skills: MS Excel/Word/Office/Outlook/Tally
• Very good written and soft skills.
• Should have thirst for knowledge and zeal to explore and learn new things.
• Ability to identify and solve problems at an early phase.
• Should be capable of managing a small team.
Required 3 article assistants for a reputed CA firm in Gurugram and Delhi
Candidates are expected to have:-
• excellent communication skills in English,
• passed both groups of IPCC
• good overall personality
Excellent working environment, good exposure and stipend.
-Should be an expert in Service Tax, VAT/CST and Central Excise.
- Should have independently handled various Indirect Tax ( preferably Service tax and VAT/CST) related matters like Service tax audits, Service tax /VAT /CST appeals, Returns etc.
-Should have hands on experience in handling various Statutory Compliance, in a manufacturing unit (Central Excise, Service Tax, VAT, CST and Tax Deducted at Source).