(Chartered Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
1) Conducting Statutory Audit, Tax Audit and Internal Audit of clients
2) Financial accounting and guiding on the accounting perspective for single city wise
3) Assisting in Direct & Indirect Taxation work of clients and other compliance work well proficient in GST, TDS implications on accounting and book keeping.
4) Assisting in handling accounts & Responsible for complete execution of tasks independently.
5) Monitoring and reviewing work of various cities and data extraction from City heads
6) Preparation of MIS/ Management report
7) Preparation of various reports required on daily basis
8) Assisting on due diligence-Finance DD
Person should be well versed with following:
1. Accounting for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
2. Tally ERP 9
3. TDS/VAT/GST/Income Tax/ROC Compliance
4. Bank Reconciliation and Other reconciliations
5. Finalization of Balance Sheet/PL/CFS
6. MS Office (Excel & Word)
7. Should have good communication skills (Oral and Written)
Book fixed asset invoices in the Accounting Software
Petty Cash Accounting
1) Manage the petty cash for all entities / departments (Retail, Production, Corporate) of the company and also book the expense under appropriate heads in the accounting software.
2) Withdraw Cash from the bank as and when needed.
3) Tally Petty Cash account with Actual cash in hand at end of month (Monthly)"
Expense Bill Accounting - Validate the expense bill received and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of PrintStop
Purchase Accounting (Paper, Jobwork and Consumable) - Validate the purchase bill received (Party name, GST No etc) and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of PrintStop.
Credit Card Accounting - Book the expenses for which payments are auto debited or paid by CC.
Payroll Accounting - Whenever CC payment is made, the payment needs to be adjusted billwise
1) Book all entries related to salary and statutory dues.
2) Reconciliation of Loan and Advances Ledgers with HR
3) Complete FnF settlements and Reconcilation of Payable for Salary with Pending FnFs.
Payment Disbursements - Issue checks / NEFT as per payment terms to vendors and book the same in the system.
Purchase Approvals - Approve selected Vendor Bills against the approved rate card after cross checking the PO and Bill quantities
Ledger Cleanups - Ensuring that all ledgers are adjusted and cleaned. Bills have been booked for advances given and no on account entries are there in the system. (Monthly)
Vendor Registration - Collect all details of Vendor Registration and create the Creditor Ledger in the accounting system
Document Filing - All documents (Vouchers / Invoices etc) have to be filed appropriately and on timely basis.
We are looking for a Payroll Executive to be part of our Operations function. You’ll work to ensure payroll of our clients are calculated correctly and on time. You will also be responsible to resolve employees queries related to their salaries, leaves, reimbursement, taxes, deductions etc.
Our ideal candidate is analytical and methodical, with experience in payroll administration/ Accounting and good knowledge of payroll regulations. We also value integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills.
Your goal will be to ensure our payroll procedures are accurate, efficient and compliant.
• Create, update and manage Employee masters with their updated details
• Calculate salaries with ref to loss of pay, statutory deductions and other adjustments
• Validate month on month moves in salaries
• Process reimbursement with ref to reimbursement policy
• Validate TDS calculations
• Resolve employees queries related to their payroll
• MIS reporting
• 1 – 3 years of experience in similar role or accounting
• Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
• Familiarity with payroll software and MS Office (especially Excel)
• A keen eye for detail
• An analytical mind and good math skills
• Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
• Bachelor degree in accounting or human resource
IPV people is comprehensive payroll solution provider clients coving range of industries. We offer complete payroll outsourcing solutions along with cutting edge technology to our customers.
More can be found at www.ipvpeople.in