Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Networking- Creates and manages good independent relationships with clients’ senior management
• Good Commercial Acumen- Provides a perspective to clients on trends and emerging practices in the local and global market in relation to client’s operations
• Client Management– Lead role in execution of client service and begins to serve as a Trusted Business Advisor, use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address complex issues
• Business Development- Lead preparation of high quality proposals including developing the fees/entry strategy
• Contributes to the profitability of the firm- Generates additional work from existing clients and supports in selling new client proposals
• Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments with guidance from the partner
• Manages projects and processes- Balances multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, level of urgency, political impacts and other linkages
• Technical competence & strategic thinking- Demonstrates a good level of technical knowledge and judgment and has the ability to develop well-reasoned and researched arguments on client issues, demonstrates expertise in auditing telecom companies.
• Risk management – Provides pertinent guidance and advices to colleagues on quality or risk management issues, enables colleagues to address risk and quality issues by providing advice based on his experience
• Knowledge management- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and the firm capture and leverage knowledge
• Leadership & Team work- Creates a climate of high performance in the team, promotes a good understanding of his team’s goals and contribution
• Counseling and people development- Proactively provides guidance on development of technical, interpersonal and soft skills to improve competence of the team members and counselees
• Exhibit professional demeanor- Look and sound professional, demonstrate appropriate conduct
Required Skills: CA with post qualification experience in statutory audit. Stint in a Big 4 is must. Strong exposure in auditing manufacturing, retail, pharmaceutical industries etc.
Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Company: - RSM Astute Consulting Pvt Ltd
Designation: - Assistant Manager / Manager - Internal Audit
RSM Astute is one of the leading accounting and consulting groups in India, with group personnel strength of over 750 employees. The group has a pan-India presence with offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkatta, Surat, Ahmedabad, Hydrabad, Visakhapatnam and Gandhidham.
The group provides a wide range of professional service with special focus in the fields of Operation Consulting & QMS, Internal/ Management Audits, Corporate Advisory and structuring, Risk Management and Attestation.
Our international affiliation enables it to meet its cross border services requirements.
Designation:- Assistant Manager / Manager - Internal Audit
1. Preparation of scope of audit & customized checklist (If the area/industry is new & not earlier audited by us then the checklist is defined for silver and golden clients.
2. Coordination and interaction with client (for golden and silver clients)
3. Audit execution w.r.t. time line
4. Review juniors work
5. Giving them instructions and guiding them
6. Ensure proper closure of audit issues
7. Ensure smooth co-ordination between team members and clients departments.
8. Identify root cause and financial impact of audit findings and suggest practical recommendations.
9. Collect responses from auditees
10. Preparation of draft report
11. Discussing that report with (client’s) operating staff (sometimes before the discussion with client the same is been discussed with AGM/GM)
12. Discussion with the immediate superior and review
13. Ensuring that final report is released on time (hard copy/soft copy as per requirement)
14. Ensuring that all RSM documents and report files are updated (through juniors).
Basic Educational Qualification: M.com / CA (qualified / semi-qualified)
Desired Experience (yrs.):- 3-6yrs
Location: - India, Mumbai
Contact Personal: - Sonal Jivangikar
Contact details: - 91-22-66960644
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: - www.astuteconsulting.com
Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Must be complete CA (CA+ICWA preferred)
Single or Married without kids
4-5 years (Post CA completion)
Experience in Manufacturing Sector mandatory
Experience in handling accounts dept on own - upto advanced accounts and closing
Current Savings - not more than 10Lacs (Current CTC - less than 15 lacs)
Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Good academic record.
Good communication skills.
Basic knowledge of Computers, particularly MS Office.
Knowledge of Tally would be an added advantage.
Residing preferably in the Western Suburbs.