Processing Staff Salaries as per prescribed format
Processing Crew Salaries for vessel as per prescribed format.
Monthly P & L account (Vessel Seaways 9) to be submitted with complete summaries(Invoice Summary, Exps Break up, Midnight reports)
Statutory payment to be processed including Seaways 9’s Crew Provident fund.
TDS Challan payment every month.
TDS returns Salary & others to be submitted.
GST return details submission to the consultant.
Monthly report submission to CA
Invoicing: Crew Management Fees , Admin fees(Service charges) & Disbursement account(General & Manning service and Visa & traveling Exps)
Cash flow Statement and Monthly statement submission to Mr.Girish Kumar.
Seamen welfare fund submission
Seamen Levy fees submission
Professional tax return submission
Shop & Establishment License renewal
Projected P & L account submission upon request from Management
BMC registers to be maintained on every month.
Bank Guarantee to be renewed on every 5 years as per Recruitment and Placement service License.
To ensure timely carrying out required audits internal & External.
ISO Representative for maintaining ISO records of SOMIPL.
Mobile , Electricity bill , Telephone bill and vendors cheque should be submit/courier.
Knowledge of outward remittance for foreign vendors payment.
Knowledge of Transfer pricing return.
Preparation of Invoices as per CPA and follow up for the payment.
Preparation of GR Waiver with Import documentation.
Should know Efiling of ITR / ETDS and EGST returns for small CA office located near andheri west market. Please email CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org Ample time to study with good quality office work.
- Driven by a strong intellectual curiosity.
- Passionate about continuous learning, with a focus on critical thinking, decision making, psychology & behavioral economics.
- Firm believer in setting systems as opposed to setting goals.
Candidate must have good knowledge of Financial concepts, Accounting Standards and must be eager to learn. A good knowledge of MS-Excel is must and should be serving us without any break / leave for 9 / 12 months based on the eligibility.
Designation: Sales Analyst
- The person will be in charge of filtering the existing data base and adding on to it.
- This person will be in charge of tracking deals/ M&As/ IPOs, cash flows, analyzing Balance sheets, finding newer sources of investor information.
- The person shall also do sector wise-zone wise study, which will help in lead generation.
- The role will monitor new client acquisition by zones closely and assist the Business Head in monitoring activity.
- It will also enable the sales team to better understand their current clients and how their investments stack up.
- This role will analyze sales trends across competition, markets and provide inputs to the business.
- This role will also require making strategic presentations for the team based on inputs from the Business head and sales teams.
- This role will also run a minor sales target.
Competencies & Personality Traits:
- The person should be smart, energetic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- MS - Excel skills are a must. Analytical mindset needed.
- Should be able to make optimum utilization of resources of the firm to generate through put.
- MS PowerPoint proficient. Should be able to make impactful PowerPoint presentations.