(Articles/Graduates/CA Dropouts required for M N Rukhana & Associates, a CA Firm in Mumbai) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
M N Rukhana & Associates, a CA firm in Ghatkopar is looking to hire articles/graduates/CA dropouts for their operations in the fields of Income Tax, GST, Corporate Tax and Audit.
Interested candidates may send their updated resume to the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at : 9869730635
Need a Full time Tally Accountant / Operater
Should have total knowledge in operating tally
Timing 11:30 to 7:30
Job Responsibilities: Making Bill Invoice, Stock management
Qualifications: Full knowledge in Operating Tally
Job Type: Full-time
(On Time International Logistics Pvt Ltd) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
|| walk in Interview || Urgently required staff for account department in one of the Logistic MNC , male candidate only who having good knowledge of excel and accounts , he will get good exposure in SAP Accounting please contact Mr Sachin Dumbre
â€¢ Candidate should be pursuing chartered accountancy course with The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
â€¢ Have completed first 2 years of CA articleship training with any registered firm
â€¢ Cleared both groups of IPCC
â€¢ Basic understanding of the regulatory frameworks (mainly accounting standards and tax laws) and compliance requirements associated with financial services
â€¢ Ability to analyze, interpret and understand financial data and accounting concepts
â€¢ Basic practical knowledge of MS Excel and Word. Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
â€¢ Passion to learn on the job
â€¢ A flexible and open approach to work
Book fixed asset invoices in the Accounting Software
Petty Cash Accounting
1) Manage the petty cash for all entities / departments (Retail, Production, Corporate) of the company and also book the expense under appropriate heads in the accounting software.
2) Withdraw Cash from the bank as and when needed.
3) Tally Petty Cash account with Actual cash in hand at end of month (Monthly)"
Expense Bill Accounting - Validate the expense bill received and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of PrintStop
Purchase Accounting (Paper, Jobwork and Consumable) - Validate the purchase bill received (Party name, GST No etc) and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of PrintStop.
Credit Card Accounting - Book the expenses for which payments are auto debited or paid by CC.
Payroll Accounting - Whenever CC payment is made, the payment needs to be adjusted billwise
1) Book all entries related to salary and statutory dues.
2) Reconciliation of Loan and Advances Ledgers with HR
3) Complete FnF settlements and Reconcilation of Payable for Salary with Pending FnFs.
Payment Disbursements - Issue checks / NEFT as per payment terms to vendors and book the same in the system.
Purchase Approvals - Approve selected Vendor Bills against the approved rate card after cross checking the PO and Bill quantities
Ledger Cleanups - Ensuring that all ledgers are adjusted and cleaned. Bills have been booked for advances given and no on account entries are there in the system. (Monthly)
Vendor Registration - Collect all details of Vendor Registration and create the Creditor Ledger in the accounting system
Document Filing - All documents (Vouchers / Invoices etc) have to be filed appropriately and on timely basis.
(CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Candidate should have experience of following.
1) Monthly GSTR & Compliances
2) Refund Handling
3) GST Consulting on complex Transactions
4) GST Audits
5) GST Consulting
6) Automation for various reconciliations required under GST
7) Scrutinize / assessment and other departmental issues
8) Training and awareness among the team on latest and upcoming update under GST Law
9) Contentious knowledge acquisition
10) Team Handling