(Statutory Audit Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
â€¢Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work. â€¢Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives. â€¢Manages project financials, including budgets, MIS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition. â€¢Maintain the highest technical and professional standard. â€¢Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks. â€¢Addresses situation before they come crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence, â€¢Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis. â€¢Participants in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery. â€¢Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value. â€¢Monitor and control auditing staff. â€¢Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations. â€¢Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge. â€¢Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals. â€¢Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc. â€¢Undertake wider office activities, as required.
(Accounts Manager ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Delivering of tax and accounting services to clients in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe. Interacting with clients to provide planning, consulting and expertise. Coordinating with team.
Desired Skills: Well versed with Accounting, Tally, Excel.
Qualification: Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate or CA Final
Experience: 1-2 years
** Office at Wakad**
Articles & Paid Assistants (Accounts Executive) Audit , Direct and Indirect Taxation Work and related filing Should have Expertise in Audit and different related return filing work Job Types: Full-time, Internship
(Chartered Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
1) Conducting Statutory Audit, Tax Audit and Internal Audit of clients
2) Financial accounting and guiding on the accounting perspective for single city wise
3) Assisting in Direct & Indirect Taxation work of clients and other compliance work well proficient in GST, TDS implications on accounting and book keeping.
4) Assisting in handling accounts & Responsible for complete execution of tasks independently.
5) Monitoring and reviewing work of various cities and data extraction from City heads
6) Preparation of MIS/ Management report
7) Preparation of various reports required on daily basis
8) Assisting on due diligence-Finance DD
Looking for the candidate with min. 3 years + experience in CA firm. Job Description: Candidate should have sound knowledge of â€¢ GST Return & Registration â€¢ Finalization of Books of Accounts/ Tally/ Accounting â€¢ Statutory, Stock/ Tax Audit â€¢ Secretarial/ ROC work.
Skill-Set : MS OFFICE, Advance Excell, Good Communication Skill, Team Work.