(Chartered Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
1) Conducting Statutory Audit, Tax Audit and Internal Audit of clients
2) Financial accounting and guiding on the accounting perspective for single city wise
3) Assisting in Direct & Indirect Taxation work of clients and other compliance work well proficient in GST, TDS implications on accounting and book keeping.
4) Assisting in handling accounts & Responsible for complete execution of tasks independently.
5) Monitoring and reviewing work of various cities and data extraction from City heads
6) Preparation of MIS/ Management report
7) Preparation of various reports required on daily basis
8) Assisting on due diligence-Finance DD
Looking for the candidate with min. 3 years + experience in CA firm. Job Description: Candidate should have sound knowledge of â€¢ GST Return & Registration â€¢ Finalization of Books of Accounts/ Tally/ Accounting â€¢ Statutory, Stock/ Tax Audit â€¢ Secretarial/ ROC work.
Skill-Set : MS OFFICE, Advance Excell, Good Communication Skill, Team Work.
Brief JD for Credit Analyst
Financial Statement Analysis and CMA preparation.
Generating business from existing accounts & achieving profitability growth, client negotiation and business development for deepening of existing relationship with Corporate clients and identifying new opportunities.
Conducting creditappraisal for clients seeking Credit facilities encompassing preparation of detailed appraisal notes covering detailed analysis of industry/business, management, financial performance, exposure levels, stipulation of security/collateral and finalization of terms & conditions by adhering to established laid-down internal and regulatory policies & guidelines, presenting proposals to credit sanctioning committees & ensuring approvals..- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite- Able to research and evaluate data to make informed decisions and solve problems- Strong mathematical and analytical skills- Sense of discretion and willingness to maintain strict confidentiality of pertinent and sensitive information
(Required Accounts Staff In Pune ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
We have opening for Accounts Excecutive and Senior Accountant for our client located in ...........,Pune
Candidates would be responsible for day to day accounting in Taly ERP 9 as well as E-Filing of GST,TDS,Income Tax Returns
Job Responsibiities include Processing expense vouchers,generating Sales invoices and Scrutiny of monthly expense provisions and accruals
They will also be responsible for finalizing data for Monthly MIS and Anual Balance Sheet
Freshers who have the ability and willingness to take the key position as accounts executive.can also be considered
We have vacancies for the posts of ARTICLE ASSISTANTS
The preferred qualifications and technical competencies are:
1. CA IPCC or equivalent â€“ one or both groups
2. Working knowledge of MS Office, Tally ERP 9 and common internet applications
3. Preferably from the eastern part of Pune
The right candidate will be offered an appropriate stipend, good work environment & opportunities for learning all domain of practising CA.
Please send your resumes to : email@example.com