GM Corporate Solutions is a financial and strategic advisory firm founded by Big 4 alumnus. We advise several international clients and Indian corporates on M&A, fund-raising, post acquisition integration, etc. Besides this, we also provide support services viz. management reporting, tax advisory & compliance, limited reviews, audits, secretarial compliance, etc.
We are looking to hire two article assistants. The articled assistant would get overall exposure into the various areas with specialization in corporate finance. The monthly stipend is Rs. 6,000 for first year, Rs. 8,000 for second year, and Rs. 10,000 for third year.
Only both group pass students may please apply. Candidates with prior work experience can also apply.
Office: B-125 LGF, Market No. 3 CR Park, New Delhi - 110019
Interested candidates may email their resumes to email@example.com
(Financial Analyst) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Required CAs having (0-2 years experience / MBA Finance (0-2 Year experience) for a CA firm based in Cannaught Place for the post of a Financial Consultant
Job would be of a Financial analyst within which the candidate would be analysing the data, creating budgets and will be doing financial planning and MIS reporting of a leading company based in Gurgaon. The candidate would be working directly with the management including CFOs/VP/Global Heads and therefore the candidate must have good communication and analytical skills with fair working knowledge of accounts and excel.
We need people who are willing to join immediately.
Also in case any candidate is selected, he/she shall sign a minimum bond period of 6 months.
Candidate willing to relocate to gurgaon or residing in gurgaon shall be preferred.
At-least 3 Implementation (SAP FICO solutions) experience is a must
Implementation experience in S/4 HANA is an advantage
Real time experience in Master data migration
Real time experience in Transaction data migration
Real time experience in Fixed Asset data migration
Data verification and validation experience is a must
Configuring SAP FICO, Writing Functional specification for the custom Development and
Testing the SAP solutions
Solid SAP FICO configuration skills with good understanding of Financials.
SAP Modules: New General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets,
Project Systems, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting with good knowledge of
system integration with MM/SD.
Debugging experience/knowledge in ABAP would be desirable.
Work experience with any Migration tool is preferable
Requirement gathering, configuration, testing, training and supporting end users during the
Working with offshore/onsite model.
Direct working experience with Business end users is an advantage.
Training the Business users in the FICO area. Experience in the cut-over process/supporting
users during the hyper care and having good communication Skills.
CAs, MBAs, Semi qualified and Freshers. The Persons who are ready to take initiative, have zeal to learn and hard working are welcome. For Article assistants stipend starts from Rs. 5000/- For Assistants Salary start from Rs. 20000/- and for others depend upon qualification and Experience. Contact at : 9811124542 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designation: Sales Analyst
- The person will be in charge of filtering the existing data base and adding on to it.
- This person will be in charge of tracking deals/ M&As/ IPOs, cash flows, analyzing Balance sheets, finding newer sources of investor information.
- The person shall also do sector wise-zone wise study, which will help in lead generation.
- The role will monitor new client acquisition by zones closely and assist the Business Head in monitoring activity.
- It will also enable the sales team to better understand their current clients and how their investments stack up.
- This role will analyze sales trends across competition, markets and provide inputs to the business.
- This role will also require making strategic presentations for the team based on inputs from the Business head and sales teams.
- This role will also run a minor sales target.
Competencies & Personality Traits:
- The person should be smart, energetic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- MS - Excel skills are a must. Analytical mindset needed.
- Should be able to make optimum utilization of resources of the firm to generate through put.
- MS PowerPoint proficient. Should be able to make impactful PowerPoint presentations.
(CA ( CHARTED ACCOUNTANT)) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
M/S Exclusive Fibers Ltd. is one of the largest Carpet manufacturing Company.
This ad is for Corporate Office Delhi office.
We have openings for Chartered Accountants
Experience level : 0-6 years
Areas : Tax ( direct and indirect), Audit and Consulting
The incumbent must :
Be a self starter
Have ability to lead teams
Have great English language skills
Have the desire to learn and to work hard
What We promise :
Exposure to the best clients
Great working and learning atmosphere
Work life balance
a friendly working environment
Continued professional growth
Job Type: Full-time
leadership: 1-3 year (Preferred)
(Chartered Accountant - Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Qualified CA (0 - 2 years experience) with Good Presentation & Communication Skills, Sound knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxation, Accounts & Finance and Reporting. Should be familiar with client's interaction and can handle clients independently * MBA with relevant exposure can also apply*. CA Articles are also required.