Wrong PAN in Form 16A

ANIL KUMAR (PROPRIETOR) (46 Points)

28 April 2010  

Dear Sir

My Client  have PAN AQDPS7987G since a long time . In two year back income tax department have cancel this PAN without identifying any reason . he applied for new PAN and got PAN AIJPS7283C .he  inform this new PAN to our TDS Deductors but some of deductors mentioned the previous PAN in the Form 16A for the Financial Year 2008-09 that PAN was cancelled by the Income Tax Department as I mentioned earlier . he  filed our Return in due time with claiming the TDS deducted by all the parties but now the Income Tax Officer is not providing the Tax Credit with mentioning that the Form 16A have cancelled  PAN and there is not online information at NSDL system  for the same . Now what should he do for taking this Tax credit. Can I get TDS Return (Form 26Q)  filed by my Deductor with NSDL for tax verification purpose with cancelled PAN since the Income Tax Officer is agree to grant me Tax Credit if  he can provide the TDS Return file by the Deductor if it have the detail of my Tax deduction . Can you suggest me in what way he can get the TDS Return (Form 26Q)  filed by my Deductor with NSDL.

Thanks and Regard

CA Anil Kumar