Which of the form to be filed??

Harpreet (* * * * * *) (1670 Points)

15 July 2011  

A person is small contractor has received order to work (fixing the aluminium windows and doors) for that he gets his labour or job work. He has received4.75 lacs approx during FY 2010-11. After considering necessary expenses his taxable income arrives at1.62 lacs. TDS was already deducted of2015/- in FY 2010-11.


My question is that Whether he should file ITR-4 or ITR-4S ????


Thanx in Advance