Where to pay previous wrongly filed GST major head

Laltha Zuala (148 Points)

05 November 2021  
In January, I had filed my tax under IGST head instead of CGST + SGST in GSTR1 and GSTR3B. Correct head was CGST + SGST. I will file refund application for that.

My doubt is, how will I rectify the mistake and pay the same amount to the correct head (CGST + SGST) in this month's return. Please help me.