WHAT IS MY MISTAKE ?????????

CA Is My Passion...... ( IPCC - Nov 2011, BCOM) (188 Points)

28 March 2011  

Hey, every one i am an ipcc student and going to give my attempt in november........ and also consequently studying BCOM final year and today we had campus placement and one of the leading software company  had visited our college, and in the group discussion round they rejected me and some of my friends who have excellent communication skills and educational  excellence , with highest marks among all who had appeared for the interview , and selected others who spoke in poor or butler english with complete grammatical errors with just pass or the lowest marks .......and on enquiring with the interviewer he reported that we guys have excellent english and told that the words with which you speak are difficult to be understood .and the common people may find it difficult to understand ,if they speak with you as you have hifi english ........................................................just let me know ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whether learning english  and right  application of the same is my mistake or notttttttttttttttttt..today i missed one employement ...........really feeling depresseddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.............help me out..........................................................waiting for  your opinions......................my friends i am for you alwaysss................................