Easy Office
LCI Learning

TDS basic

Page no : 2
(Guest)
Please give the details

(Guest)
pl clarify whether tds will be deducted towards supply of labour to the establishment if yes what % under whic section of income tax act.

(Guest)

procedure for getting the certificate regarding lower tax deduction as per sec.197 of Income Tax act.

Amit Sharma (article) (2677 Points)
Replied 21 March 2008

TDS stands for Tax Deduction at Source. This tax get automatically deducted from the gross amount,  for which we will get an amount as net ( after deduction of TDS). There are various types of TDS namely:-

1. TDS on Contractors     194C
  2. TDS on Profession       194J
  3. TDS on Commision     194I
  4. TDS on Rent                  194H

For further details pls read sections 194 to know more about TDS.

(Guest)

please provide tds rates for the financial year 2008-09.

(Guest)

please provide tds rates for the financial year 2008-09.

(Guest)

Sir Idont Know how to deduct the tds on contractor payment in partnership firm

because there are two rate 2.06% and 2.266%

please give me answer

(Guest)

Pls tell me ( I Am importer). If my Clearing And Forwading Agent pay the amount to trucker , labour etc... and deduts TDS on payment to them.he gets the  reimbursement from me.  Should i deduts the TDS on reimbursement .??

Pls Reply as soon as possible on my mail address.

Thanks

With regads

SHYAM GARG

(Guest)

whether a society pay monthly TDS in online?

(Guest)
tds is a todo dalo sharma tds is a very dangarash animal . he is very power full this is my frd he is liveing at new delhi aagar aap ko eske bare me koi information melati hai to pls call this no :--98000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

AADI (STUDENT) (46 Points)
Replied 17 May 2008

hello please tell me about form 13 my email is aadi.babu @ yahoo.com

manjeet (Sr.Commercial Executive)   (33 Points)
Replied 23 May 2008

if surcharge ic applicable then you deduct 2.266 otherwise 2.06.

you will be know about surcharge. i am very sure bcause i work on tds

manjula (Articles Asst) (641 Points)
Replied 29 May 2008

even i need t know what is Circular or notificatin No of TDS in Income tax act 1961

(Guest)

sir we hired some privte vehicle from local market on regular basis. the contractor has submitted some bill aginst hiring of vehicle. please advise the rates i.e.Income tax, surcharge and educational charges. as early as possible.

(Guest)

sir we hired some privte vehicle from local market on regular basis. the contractor has submitted some bill aginst hiring of vehicle. please advise the rates i.e.Income tax, surcharge and educational charges. as early as possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: