Suggestions please

Hi all, I am in the final year of my articleship. My attempt is in May 2015 ; I have seen people getting placed in investement banks after qualifying CA. I am planning to enter the same industry and sometime later pursue CFA.

And by the way, after having gained perfect ideas about the industry I am planning to start providing services that complement my experience in the industry . Can someone provide me valuable suggestions regarding-

1.Pursuing CFA after CA

2.How successful can independent INVESTMENT BANKING CONSULTANCY workout?

Expert advice expected.

Regards

Replies (1)

Pursuing CFA after CA is a very good choice. Since you are interested in Investment Banking, Financial Analyst profile will benefit you a lot! All the Best!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details