Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Hinduja (Student)     18 January 2012

Share your cpt dec. 2011 results..!!

Hey friends, CPT results are declared.

I expected 160 but scored 140 out of 200.

Please share your results too.

And Congratulations to all those who have cleared.!!

6 Replies

Harish

Harish (CA Student)     18 January 2012

I am very happy with my CPT December 2011 results. I have got 122.

mukesh kumar chaturvedi

mukesh kumar chaturvedi (CANARA BANK)     18 January 2012

I am ex executive of Canara Bank and taken VRS recently. I have appeared in CPT at age of 55 year. and amongst the successful student . I am doing the course for enrichment of knowledge only not for the employment. I have passed the exam with my experience and study  of my college days.

Akash

Akash (CA Final Article Assistant)     18 January 2012

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO IPCC

KANISHK JAIN

KANISHK JAIN (STUDENT)     19 January 2012

hey to all my mates !!! i just became a PROPER student of ICAI by qualifying CPT .... I scored 147 ... but now i am tense about ipcc ???
mukesh kumar chaturvedi

mukesh kumar chaturvedi (CANARA BANK)     17 September 2012

I passed at the age of 56 year with my working experience

(Guest)
This is for cpt June 2015 . I'm a science student with just 2 months of coaching & guess what ? I passed cpt in first attempt oh yeah !!!! On results day, though results are expected around 2pm, my friend called me @ 1pm & said results are out & that he failed . I got frightened as my friend, a commerce student failed then what about a science student like me? Moreover I attempted all 200 questions (something risky) and it made me doubt myself. As I opened my Gmail app, there's an email from ICAI&NIC. OMG even when I'm too close with my girlfriend my heartbeat was not so high, fast & heavy. Before result I thought if i failed, my self-respect in family members will be gone but I'm glad I didn't let that happen. There in the email, I saw a line "YOUR MARKS :143" Wow I passed with distinction !!!!! The number 143 itself is something special & memorable. In surprise I jumped in air. My mother was more happy than me.Even though I'm a 18 year old boy, she hugged and kissed me. As my father was out of station I informed him over phone. My Facebook friends(girls) in Philippines & Riyadh congratuled me (this i felt special & unique). My accounts faculty sir was surprised by my result. Even during classes, he used to call me Mr.Sci-Com as I changed from science background to commerce. I became best friends with commerce students in 2 months short time but I felt sad bcoz they all failed. CA is such a course even seniors become juniors and juniors become seniors. I feel that IIT coaching in my junior college helped me because both IIT & CPT are objective type.And I'm MERUGU SAI CHARAN from HYDERABAD TELANGANA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags