Share your cpt dec. 2011 results..!!

 

 

Hey friends, CPT results are declared.

 

I expected 160 but scored 140 out of 200.

 

Please share your results too.

 

And Congratulations to all those who have cleared.!!

 

Replies (6)

I am very happy with my CPT December 2011 results. I have got 122.

I am ex executive of Canara Bank and taken VRS recently. I have appeared in CPT at age of 55 year. and amongst the successful student . I am doing the course for enrichment of knowledge only not for the employment. I have passed the exam with my experience and study  of my college days.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO IPCC

hey to all my mates !!! i just became a PROPER student of ICAI by qualifying CPT .... I scored 147 ... but now i am tense about ipcc ???

I passed at the age of 56 year with my working experience

This is for cpt June 2015 . I'm a science student with just 2 months of coaching & guess what ? I passed cpt in first attempt oh yeah !!!! On results day, though results are expected around 2pm, my friend called me @ 1pm & said results are out & that he failed . I got frightened as my friend, a commerce student failed then what about a science student like me? Moreover I attempted all 200 questions (something risky) and it made me doubt myself. As I opened my Gmail app, there's an email from ICAI&NIC. OMG even when I'm too close with my girlfriend my heartbeat was not so high, fast & heavy. Before result I thought if i failed, my self-respect in family members will be gone but I'm glad I didn't let that happen. There in the email, I saw a line "YOUR MARKS :143" Wow I passed with distinction !!!!! The number 143 itself is something special & memorable. In surprise I jumped in air. My mother was more happy than me.Even though I'm a 18 year old boy, she hugged and kissed me. As my father was out of station I informed him over phone. My Facebook friends(girls) in Philippines & Riyadh congratuled me (this i felt special & unique). My accounts faculty sir was surprised by my result. Even during classes, he used to call me Mr.Sci-Com as I changed from science background to commerce. I became best friends with commerce students in 2 months short time but I felt sad bcoz they all failed. CA is such a course even seniors become juniors and juniors become seniors. I feel that IIT coaching in my junior college helped me because both IIT & CPT are objective type.And I'm MERUGU SAI CHARAN from HYDERABAD TELANGANA

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details