Avinash Jeevan Dsouza (Assistant In Charge Accountant)   (3284 Points)

19 May 2021  

My friends are manufacturers and wholesalers. They have a masala business and they go to every shop and sell. Now they want to go to some other place may be some other district and sell their goods. May be 150Km away from their factory place. What document they need ? Because they are taking around 50 to 100 KG material in VAN. They can not have a E way bill because they do not know the customer yet. They go to every shop and sell their goods may be max 2K to 3K per shop.