Revised return for F/Y 2018-19

trideep (ca) (218 Points)

26 June 2019  
Sir, i have wrongly calculated the amount of tax and filed the return for F/Y 2018-19. also i have get refund for that ₹ 3000. but my actual refund was ₹15000 which wanted to claim now by revise return

. now i want to revise the ITR. will it be possible? and if I revise the ITR than whether income tax department will send me notice? i am a salaried person. please help me. thank you