Regarding ITR-1 Filing

It will be very helpful if someone could help me on this point while filing ITR-1.
In the 2017-18 F.Y. I have drawn Rs. 120/- as Qualification pay (for passing a departmental exam) and Rs. 4000/- as Personal Pay (for passing Hindi exam).
Now I would like to know while filling ITR-1 should I put these amounts in 'Salary (excluding all allowances)' column or Add these amount with 'Allowances not exempt' coulmn.

Please someone throw some light on this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Replies (5)
But, Where you get for this amount...? it's from your own pocket...?
as per pay slip
These amount are not exempt. It is taxable amount. It should be added to salary
sir I know that. I am asking where would I put this? should I show this with basic salary or with unexempted allowance??
Just put the total under 'Others' column

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details