GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santosh (Designer)     22 July 2018

Pvt ltd company

Hi All


I Have started Pvt ltd Company.. its been 5 months unfortunately i cant start any activities.

i have't oppointed auditor and no forms are filed in MCA. Now i have some questions

1. Is there any penalties not doing compliences like this ( ) or they are not mandotory?

2. i dont want to start any activities still two years how can handle this? can i stop compnay officially by giving notice to MCA and after closing can i start later if i need?



 4 Replies


SkDash (CS (Member) CWA (Final))     22 July 2018

there is a provision for informing dormant status of your company so that compliance can be postponed without fine. thanks Santosh
Vatsla Alagh

Vatsla Alagh   22 July 2018

U can apply for FTE after lapse of one year from incorporation date
Jatin Bajaj

Jatin Bajaj (CS)     23 July 2018

You can apply to Roc by filing the application for obtaining the status of dormant Company. But you have to follow the returns for dormant Company. 

Or if Company fails to carry any business within one year of incorporation or Company has not carried on any business activities in preeceding 2 years , then Company can file the aapplication sue motto in Form STK 2 for striking of the name of the Company. 


1 Like

santosh (Designer)     07 August 2018

Thank You All..

Is there any way i can convert pvt ltd to Sole Proprietorship company?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags